InTro

WriTe WaT u FeeL & WaT u ThinK

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swimming.^^

         Last night. My classmate come to my KL condo n swimming. Quite late they come lo. 7 over cai come. At that time oredi i oredi so hungry but still nid go swimming. =.=" hahaha. But i enjoy swimming coz long time no ply wit fren oredi. Everyday after class jiu come back home oredi. Oredi last few month. Totally no go out. All my fren go out shopping o go watch movie i oso no go. So boring KL life. Sienz lo. haiz. But enjoy ply wit dem lo. Long time no relax myself oredi. haha. We oso gt snap some photo. I wil let u all c d^^ hahahaha.

This is my classmate. Oso is my condo swimming pool. hahaha.

hahaha. This is me n my housemate Chen Jie (Jack). 

This is the photo we take whn we throw someone into swimming pool. hahahaha. coz my fren into the pool so we decided to throw him into the pool. hahaha.

After we swimming until 9 pm, all my fren come my house to bath demself. OMG! My house gt so many naked guy waiting for 1 toilet. hahahaha. We bath until nearly 10 am cai go have our dinner. so hungry. n Tired. T_T hahahaha.

This is our dajie! She is Taekwando BLACK belt!!!!!!!! Last time i tel her " Faster go test black belt until high rank and fight wit me. Then i use 1 gun fight wit u i jiu win liao. so Black belt oso fake d. hahahahah." She eat this fried mian sian soup so big!!! 3 Piece of mian sienz. Onli RM4.50 le. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment