InTro

WriTe WaT u FeeL & WaT u ThinK

Friday, March 19, 2010

TemPer~

Haiz~ I found that my temper is bad recently. From sems 3 of my college life my temper is so bad. I oso dono y my temper become so bad even my mum oso say me "ur temper so bad u noe? U must change back. What happen to u? " and i realisze that my temper reali so bad. haiz~ In addition, i don smile wit vry happy. Other than smile of a joke o smile of fren i did but smile wit real happy smile i oredi don smile for a long time oredi. What happen to me? All my mind is thinking no use d thing. Every1 say me no fan nao but i do have many fan nao. I didn share my think o mood wit other and coz of these every1 say me always happy but it is to cover my other side of me. haha. If there a place can 4get everything i will go there even just can 4get 5 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment